Monday, February 22, 2010

The Love of My Life!!!!!

Well, as most of you know, a lot has happened since I lasted posted something. On May 14th, my life is going to change forever! I have found the love of my life! I am starting my new life with Melissa Anne Lundholm. She makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. I know that is cliche but it is so true. A few months ago, I was wondering what it would be like to love someone so much that I couldn't imagine living without them....especially since I have already lived over 21 years without them, but now I know....I LOVE HER SOO MUCH!!!

For those of you that don't know much about her, Melissa is from Hamer, Id. She graduated in 2006 and was the valedictorian of West Jefferson High School. (Smartest person I know!) She is now attending Idaho State University. She has a year left in the Radiology program and then she will be done....YAY!!! We met through my cousin/best good friend Deverie a little over 4 years ago (I OWE YOU BIG TIME!) who is also a really good friend of Melissa's. I won't go into all the details of how we started dating (the story doesn't exactly portray my most impressive attributes - but hey, it all worked out!)

Things have been pretty hectic since we got engaged. I am back in school again and this time it's for my Exercise Physiology major which is a hundred times harder than what I was studying, but I am enjoying it a lot. Melissa has had a lot on her plate between school and the wedding plans as well. I try to take care of as much stuff as I can for her to help take the stress off, but there is only so much that the groom can do ;) Although I have to say that my future sister-in-law Jessica has been a HUGE help! She has taken on the role of our wedding planner - at no cost!

Some days it seems like May is so far away and other days I can't believe how close it is. The whole thing is pretty scary but in an exciting way. I'm excited to begin my life with my eternal companion. She IS my life now and nothing could make me happier. She is the greatest thing to ever come into my life and I know we will be so happy together.

Melissa, you are so amazing! I am so glad that you chose me ;) I thank Heavenly Father everyday that we are together. I love you more than I could ever possibly express!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you guys are so cute together, CONGRATS, Logan! :) I totally remember going to school with her sister, Jessica! It was only for like a year and a half, but that's so weird. Small world. :) Anyways, WE'RE HAPPY FOR YA! :)

Deverie said...

Ya you do owe me big time! :)